Today is the most glorious Tuesday of all, Pancake Tuesday. We’re given free rein to indulge in stacked plates of thinly cooked crêpes or American Style thick pancakes dressed in maple syrup or lemon and sugar – whatever your poison is. But why not change it up this Tuesday?
However, have you ever been mid-chew and thought “how could I make these just that much better?”
So, why not up the ante today with adding CBD oil to your pancakes. Imagine fluffy, light pancakes topped with strawberries, chocolate mousse, slices of banana or just a squeeze of lemon drizzled with some maple syrup …and a dose of CBD. Certainly trumps your mum’s ones!
You Do You!
Sure, your friend Mark just drops his CBD oil under his tongue but you do it differently. You put your CBD in your pancakes. Don’t be boring like Mark, be like you: cool and creative.
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup of sugar
- A spoon of coconut oil
- 2 cups of milk
- Half tsp baking powder
- Quarter tsp baking soda
- Half tsp ground cinnamon (optional)
- 0.2 grams of CBD Crystals or 2 drops of CBD oil
- Sieve flour into a large bowl.
- Add baking powder and baking soda.
- Make a well in the centre and pour in milk and eggs.
- Combine all the ingredients and whisk until you achieve a smooth batter.
- Add coconut oil and CBD crystals or oil.
- Whisk thoroughly.
- Take a large pan or crepe pan and place some coconut oil (or vegetable oil) and butter to the pan and place on medium heat for 1 minute.
- Take a ladle and scoop out just under a ladle of batter and pour into the pan.
- Start swirling the pan to get a nice and even layer.
- Cook the pancakes on each side for 30 seconds.
- Use a palette knife to lift the pancakes.
- Transfer your CBD packed pancake to a serving plate.
- Decorate, dress and destroy your pancake however way you want.
CBD never tasted so good.
Pancake tossing is nothing short of an art form. Check out this video below from 1967 and learn how to become and expert ‘tosser’.