CBD Infused Eggs Benedict
This CBD infused eggs benedict recipe will be the perfectly balanced and healthy start to your day. Not only can you effectively infuse CBD into it, you can provide yourself with all the essential nutrients that can kick-start your morning. Best of all, you can try it out at home, in a simple and easy to follow recipe.
Whether you are a beginner or a professional chef, anyone can attempt this recipe to produce that â€˜social media worthy photoâ€™ that so may people attempt to achieve. What is brilliant as well is that you can make the CBD infused hollandaise sauce in advance, so all you need to do is make the core ingredients the morning you desire.
CBD infused recipes continue to grow in popularity as more and more people become familiar with CBD.
The recipe selected allows you to pick and choose between several options to make the eggs benedict that suits your exact requirements.
What Is CBD Water?
The ingredients are as follows:
Hollandaise Sauce (serves 2-3)
- 3 medium sized egg yolks
- Juice from a quarter of a freshly squeezed lemon
- Quarter of a teaspoon of CBD oil
- 175g of butter (melted)
- Pinch of salt, pepper and cayenne pepper
Eggs Benedict (serves 2)
- 2 English muffins
- 4 Smoked back bacon or 100 grams of salmon
- Tbsp of white vinegar
- 4 eggs
- (Optional) 100g of spinach
- (Optional) 4 sticks of asparagus
- (Optional) 1 small spring onion or a Tbsp of chives
- (Optional) 1 crushed avocado
Recipe: Hollandaise Sauce
- Separate the egg yolks from the egg and mix with lemon juice, CBD, salt, pepper and cayenne and mix in a blender on high.
- After about 20 seconds slowly add the melted butter until the sauce is fully mixed. It should have a thick and creamy texture.
Recipe: Eggs Benedict
- Prepare any of your optional extras prior to cooking the main recipe. Simply chop the chives and spring onion for sprinkling on the top at the end and/or fry the spinach (until wilted) and asparagus (until cooked) for a few minutes. Also fry the bacon until cooked as per the instructions on the packet.
- Bring a large pan of water to the boil and add the white vinegar and a pinch of salt.
- Gently put a ladle into the water and crack an egg into it. Once the egg has started to go solid you can remove the ladle and continue with all the eggs. Each egg should take 2 minutes (for a runny yolk) or 3 minutes (for a firmer yolk), so ensure that you time each individual egg correctly.
- Cut the muffins in half and toast on both sides (butter if required).
- Stack the plates in this order: Muffins -> Spinach/Asparagus -> Eggs -> Salmon/Bacon -> Sauce -> Chives or Spring Onion
CBD-Infused Pancakes Recipe
The beauty of this recipe is the adaptability and variation you can provide. It could be simply using up ingredients in your cupboard. Whatâ€™s more is you can double the measures for your sauce and use over 2 days (just ensure that you refrigerate immediately to ensure it doesnâ€™t go bad).