Poko – Purifying Gel Clenser
- 500 mg CBD
- 100 ml
- Suitable for all skin types
- Cruelty-free vegan product
- THC free
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Poko’s Purifying Gel Cleanser will dramatically transform your cleansing routine. It’s made with natural components and is excellent for all skin types, including those with the most sensitive skin. It contains niacinamide, which aids in the treatment of blemishes. The cleanser leaves your skin clean, clear, and bright, ready for your serums and moisturizers of choice. Shake vigorously before using.
- Contains 5 AHAs: glycolic acid, lactic acid, malic acid, citric acid, and tartaric acid–all of which help to promote healthy-looking skin.
- Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
- With hyaluronic acid, there will be no more dry skin after cleansing.
For all skin types
Acne, dryness, dullness
An all-natural cleanser that is suitable for all skin types.
The Purifying Gel Cleanser from Poko harnesses the power of natural ingredients. It gently cleanses your skin, prepping it for the rest of your skincare routine, using skin-loving components such as fruit extracts, vegetable glycerin, and CBD isolate. This also implies that it is suitable for even the most delicate skin types, as it is free of harsh chemicals and dangerous ingredients.
For properly balanced skin, it contains both niacinamide and hyaluronic acid.
At Poko, we think that a good cleanser should be your daily go-to, leaving your skin feeling clean and refreshed after each use. To accomplish this, we combined niacinamide and hyaluronic acid in our Purifying Gel Cleanser. These substances, when combined, help to regulate your skin. When you cleanse, hyaluronic acid maintains your natural moisture barrier, and niacinamide promotes healthy skin cell renewal – it’s a match made in skincare heaven.
Purifying Gel CBD Cleanser Application
Poko Purifying Gel Cleanser is a fantastic addition to both your morning and evening regimens. To use, gently massage a pump or two of the cleanser into your skin with your hands. Don’t forget to wipe your chin and neck! Then, wring out a muslin cloth and use it to wipe away the cleaner. Repeat as required before spraying cold water on your cleaned face and continuing with the rest of your skincare regimen.
Aqua, Aloe vera leaf extract, Cocamidopropyl betaine, Vegetable glycerin, Apple fruit extract, Lemon fruit extract, Blueberry fruit extract, Sugarcane extract, Grapeseed oil, Niacinamide, Propylene glycol, Lactic acid, Citric acid, Glycolic acid, Malic acid, Tartaric acid, Apricot kernel oil, Rosehip oil, Hyaluronic acid, CBD isolate (500mg), Phenoxyethanol, Mandarin oil, Fennel seed oil, Citral, Geraniol, Linalool, Citronellol, Limonene
Hyaluronic Acid: A popular skincare ingredient due to its ability to stimulate collagen, which is responsible for your skin’s suppleness. It also works as a humectant to keep your skin hydrated and can be used to relieve redness.
Niacinamide:We adore niacinamide, and we hope you do as well. This skincare ingredient appears to be able to do it all. It not only strengthens your natural lipid barrier (which aids in hydration), but it also combats redness and hyperpigmentation.
AHAs: This product contains five powerful Alpha Hydroxy Acids.
- Glycolic acid hydrates the skin and increases moisture retention.
- Lactic acid improves the texture of your skin by keeping it moisturized.
- Malic acid is a powerful exfoliant. It is a powerful antioxidant that improves skin suppleness and is used to treat hyperpigmentation, dryness, and acne.
- As an exfoliant, citric acid unclogs pores, improves skin texture, and evens out skin tone.
- Tartaric acid is well-known for its antioxidant capabilities, and it aids in the maintenance of the skin’s pH range while keeping it moisturized. It’s a fantastic way to help your skin appear its best, and it goes great with our Purifying Gel Cleanser!