Canndid Lemon & Ginger CBD Tea Bags
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Kick start your day with an invigorating and lively brew – Candid Lemon & Ginger tea. Awaken the senses with this aromatic and tasty tea, whilst getting in your daily dose of CBD. Expert blenders at Canndid have combined two undoubtedly powerful flavours to create a refreshing tea that is sure to liven up your morning.
What’s in it?
Each Canndid Lemon & Ginger box contains 20 tea bags. Each of these teabags contain a unique blend of ginger, liquorice, peppermint, lemon granulate, green mate, natural flavour cassia, chocolate shells, black pepper, and hemp. We told you it packs a punch! All of Canndid’s CBD products contain premium quality CBD, derived from Europe’s naturally grown hemp plants. This means that you get the best CBD experience possible. Each tea bag contains 10 mg CBD and CBDA, and less than 0.2% THC. All of our products are also thoroughly tested to ensure compliance with EU law, and that you’re getting top-notch products. Therefore, you can experience all the benefits of premium CBD, without worrying about feeling fuzzy.
How do drink Canndid Lemon & Ginger Tea Bags
- Grab your favourite cup and your Canndid Lemon & Ginger tea bag.
- Simply pop the tea bag into your cup, add boiling water, and let it steep.
- Steep the tea bag for 5 – 10 minutes, depending on how strong you like it. And you’re good to go.
- This energizing brew is the perfect companion for your morning commute. Sip away whilst you prepare for the day ahead.
- Drinking CBD infused tea is an amazing way to integrate your daily CBD dose into your everyday lifestyle.
- Enjoy this powerful tea first thing in the morning, or when you need a boost to beat the 3pm slump.
- Basically, pop on the kettle whenever you feel like you need a little “pick-me-up”.
Safety Instructions: Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation. If you have a medical condition or take pharmaceutical drugs, please consult your physician before use. Keep out of reach from children. Store in a cool, dry location.
10mg per tea bag