Last Updated on
Turn your self-care routine up a notch this Easter with two decadent and nutritious choco CBD treats.
¾ cup mint chocolate or CBD dark chocolate chipped or chocolate chips
¼ cup raw cacao butter (2 oz)
2 Tbsp raw cashew butter
¼ cup coconut butter
I tsp pure vanilla extract
½ tsp peppermint extract
2 Tbsp maple syrup
⅛ sea salt
1 ½ tsp CBD oil
¼ tsp matcha powder or spinach powder
1. Melt the dark chocolate until smooth.
2. Spoon a little chocolate into the bottoms of 6 peanut butter cup molds, filling dividing evenly between the cups. Place in the freezer until hard, about 10 minutes.
3. Combine cacao butter, cashew butter, vanilla, maple syrup, and sea salt over a double boiler, and whisk until smooth. Add the CBD oil and matcha powder and whisk until blended.
4. Pour the mint white chocolate over the dark chocolate in the cups and place them in the freezer until set, about 20 minutes.
5. Enjoy! Store any extra in the refrigerator.
Freeze dried raspberries (1.2 ounce bag) – turn on high and blitz to a fine powder. Set aside
Handful of Hemp seeds
Handful of Dates
½ cup cocoa
Splash of Coconut oil
Glug of CBD oil
1. Place the above into a food processor.
2. Process on high until all the ingredients have turned into a coarse batter – say 60 secs
3. Pour the mixture into a bowl and use your hands to shape the batter into 12 energy bites, rolling each one in the raspberry powder as a coating.
4. Done,No bake, no fuss, minimum prep that even I can make!
Gluten free and super tasty.
Refrigerate the energy bites for at least 30 minutes before serving and consume within 7 days.
Cacao contains Anandamide and Anandamide Inhibitors. These inhibitors boost and potentiate the effects of other cannabinoids, such as CBD and THC, creating a lock and key effect. Simply put, when you ingest chocolate with CBD or cannabis , the effects of both substances are made stronger and last longer.
READ MORE: CBD-Infused Pancakes Recipe
CBD is the grounding counterbalance to THC. The taste in chocolate is subtly delicious. It’s called the ‘bliss chemical’ for a reason.
Even if you do eat your bodyweight in chocolate during the day you can destress naturally at night and take the edge off with a CBD chai latte and a CBD bliss ball. CBD is the grounding counterbalance to THC. The taste in chocolate is unsubtle